REGISTRATION FORM FOR THE JURIES' CATALOG OF ARCHITECTURAL COMPETITIONS OF CYPRUS ARCHITECTS ASSOCIATION
Fields marked with * are required.
University, Thesis, Master Degree etc
Pancyprian, International / Awards or Praise)
AWARDS: (State, International Awards)
(editions, spelling, seminar presentations, etc.)
important and specialized projects / public works in chronological order
participation in scientific organizations, magazines, committees, special interests, etc.
- To be a member of Cyprus Architects Association for at least two years and to have settled his financial responsibilities.
- 5 years of professional experience, 1 distinction / award, 2 entries in competitions (as a contestant or member of the jury) or
- 5 years of professional experience, 1 distinction / award academic / theoretical activity or
- 10 years of professional experience, academic / theoretical activity or
- 10 years of professional experience, 1 distinction / award or
- 10 years of professional experience, 2 participations in competitions (as a contestant or a member of the jury)
TERMS OF REFERENCE:
The representatives of Cyprus Architects Association in the Judging Committees should act on the basis of the following instructions:
Regarding the issues of interpretation and application of the terms of the competition, they must inform and consult the Board of Directors and generally express the positions and policy of the Cyprus Architects Association.
Particular attention should be paid to the following:
(a) Attention to the current terms of announcement of architectural competitions.
(b) Architect's fee.
(d) Estimated cost of the project.
Regarding positions and decisions for the crisis of the studies of the competitions related to the art and science of Architecture, they participate as individuals and express personal opinions.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.